Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Snapshot: Oh, the places I've lived!




"Oh, the Places You'll Go!" If I remember correctly Aimee gave me this book for high school graduation, or was it college? Regardless, it's a great little Dr. Seuss book and I recently thought of it as I was reflecting on the places I've lived in the last four years. Around this time four years ago I was living outside of Kansas for the first time in Sevilla, Spain. After that experience, I realized how much I liked living in Kansas (hint of sarcasm), so as soon as I finished my degree I moved to Costa Rica. As you know, for the time being I live in Germany.

Here is a snapshot of places I've called home.
 







Sevilla, Spain






 




                               



          San Jose, Costa Rica


















Wuerzburg, Germany





 
 


Immenstadt, Germany

No comments: