Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life in every photo

When I arrived in Rishikesh, I decided to commit to taking an interesting photo of myself every day while I'm here.  Of course, this is partly just to capture my experience and be able to show others a bit of my life here.  Plus, I usually don't take a lot of photos of myself, so it is somewhat challenging.  Beyond that, photographs seem to have the ability to take us back to a particular moment.  They evoke emotions, smells, sounds and an awareness of what was going through the mind when it was taken.  So, maybe that is why I decided to do this.  Or maybe it's to sharply contrast that although I'm changing internally, it may not be easy to notice externally.

Here are some of my favorites so far..  

in the beginning...

chakra coloring

heat up

a lot of things happen in this space

Ganga

adven.temple.

No comments: